To schedule a speaker or to have us participate in your next event, please contact Mary-Joy Coburn, Director of Community Affairs, at 562-944-9656 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please provide at least a two week notice so that we can better accommodate your requests.
Possible events and speaking opportunities:
- City council meetings
- Neighborhood watch groups
- Service organizations
- Vector Field Safety Training for businesses impacted by mosquitoes and other vectors
- Community events such as fairs and concerts in the park
Topics We Cover:
- Mosquitoes and our Urban Environment
- What’s the big deal about West Nile virus?
- How Invasive Mosquitoes are Changing Our Way of Life
- A Mosquito-free Yard
- What is Vector Control?