A neighborhood watch program designed to protect our communities from mosquitoes and mosquito-borne diseases.
Download and share with friends and family! (English)
Download and share with friends and family! (Spanish)
Benefits of joining the Mosquito Watch Program
As a public health agency, we treat and control mosquitoes in public spaces and work with you and your neighbors on finding sources and developing practical solutions before you pay to “get rid of mosquitoes” elsewhere.
Mobilize your Neighborhood!
With our guidance and your leadership, you can get your neighbors to act, because less mosquitoes means we can all enjoy the outdoors once again!
Reduce Mosquito Threats!
West Nile virus, Zika, Dengue and other mosquito-transmitted disease threats can be reduced with the help of your neighbors and through ongoing education with our agency.
Ready to join the Mosquito Watch Program?
Here are the steps:
Take the Pledge
- The first step in the Mosquito Watch neighborhood program is to take the #TipTossTakeAction pledge to make your home and community mosquito-free
- Conduct your own home inspection by downloading and using the Advocate Tool Kit
- Share and send pictures and/or videos of your home inspection or breeding sources
- Tag us on social media @GLAmosquito & #MosquitoWatch2020
- Attend a virtual mobilizer meeting by clicking on the link below
- Share the Mosquito Watch social media posts on your platforms (NextDoor, Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram)
- Tag us on your social media posts @GLAmosquito & #MosquitoWatch2020
- Use the button below to request a Mosquito Watch presentation
- Learn mosquito solutions with the guidance of Vector Control
- Be recognized by the Board of Trustees as a Community Champion for your leadership against mosquitoes
Take the First Step Against Mosquitoes. Join Today!
If you have questions, please contact us via email at [email protected].